Skip to content
- I am the Bible.
- I am a library of sixty-six books.
- I am the world’s best seller.
- I am more than a book.
- I am a force that overpowers opposing systems of thought.
- I am the rock upon which civil liberties and social freedoms rest.
- I answer the question: Who and where is God?
- I was written by minds saturated with consciousness of God.
- I am published in more languages and dialects than any other book that has ever been written.
- I am cherished by millions of people as being the only concretely
available and infallible rule of faith and practice.
- I am the Word of God as set forth by inspired prophet, lawgiver,
genealogist, priest, historian, poet, essayist, story-writer, moralist, seer, and theologian.
- I set forth the way of life that leads to abundance and satisfaction of experience.
- I tell the story of the great drama of redemption.
- I am the meeting point of man’s efforts to discover God and God’s
revelation of Himself to man.
- I inspire devotion to truth and purity of life purpose.”